Friday, July 15, 2011

Assignment 3

Each morning I manage to drag myself out of bed thanks to the ringing of my alarm right next to my bed. After I try to delay getting up and starting my morning I turn my television on and listen/watch Sportscenter on ESPN until I have finished getting ready. I don't need coffee, bagels, or even the TODAY show to get my morning started, just need sports. I listen to the anchors as they discuss stories about Kobe Bryant, Tom Brady, NY Yankees and even the almighty Gamecocks (2-time national champs) all while I'm brushing my teeth and getting dressed. I tend to sit down and take my time putting my shoes on so that I can watch more highlights and commentary on the previous nights sporting events. If I don't start my day off with a good dose of sports then my day is not off to a good start. Thank God for ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment